As we continue to bend the women’s line, today we will be reviewing women’s boots from two of the top sports brands: Nike and Adidas. If men can easily find a suitable review for a model of interest in the vastness of the network, then girls, as always, are deprived of attention. Even football shops often sell shoes without a description, making the choice much more difficult. In this review, we have selected some great new products that should definitely be of interest to football fans.
By the way, if someone is interested in the topic of women’s football, read our previous articles about the most unusual facts, about the most beautiful football players and about the young talent of Russian football – Nadia Karpova. Well, a lot of words, but it’s time to get down to business!
Nike Mercurial Superfly V CR7
Let’s start with the top model. As we know, women’s boots are made on the basis of men’s models with some modifications to adapt to the anatomical structure of a woman’s foot. So this model can be called the most technologically advanced today, which, of course, will affect the wearing comfort and productivity on the football field.
Why are these boots so good? Let’s go over their main advantages:
- Flyknit upper with good stretch
- ribbed upper design for better ball control;
- ACC coating applied to play in any weather;
- the special design of the tongue allows you to fully concentrate on the movement;
- laces are teamed with Flywire cords for an adaptive fit;
- Dynamic Fit sockliner provides a snug fit and precise ankle fixation;
- Nike Grip technology is responsible for the lack of slipping inside the shoe;
- a lightweight insole is responsible for cushioning, reducing the pressure from the spikes;
- The lightweight outsole features a three-dimensional structure with cleverly positioned studs.
To summarize the above, these boots are designed for attacking footballers who love speed and agility. The technological basis of the shoe allows you to take a quick start and not be afraid of injuries during jerks or when you suddenly change direction.
Nike Tiempo Legend VII
Another technologically advanced model of a professional level, which cannot be passed by. The modified classic has been overgrown with modern technology that has made these boots extremely lightweight, reliable and fast.
Let’s list the main advantages of these Tiempo:
- high quality kangaroo leather upper;
- Flywire fixing threads with integration into the lacing;
- Flyknit tongue and heel for a snug fit
- Fitmesh lining, which prevents deformation of the boot shape after prolonged wear and when the skin is stretched;
- Nike Grip technology to eliminate slipping inside the boot;
- lightweight Hyperstability molded nylon outsole;
- Pebax midsole for added stability;
- cushioned insole for low-profile cushioning;
- clever stud configuration for a secure grip on the lawn.
Nike Magista Onda II Dynamic Fit
And for contrast, let’s add to the review a budget model with a toe and good ball control. This women’s boot features a sculpted synthetic upper, Dynamic Fit elastic toe cap, asymmetric lacing for more ball contact in the forefoot and a dedicated insole to reduce impact. A simple model with a basic set of technologies, which are quite enough for a comfortable game.
Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 FG
So now we move on to Adidas, and immediately start with the top boots that have recently been on sale. We made a detailed review of a similar male model, which can be read at this link, so there is no point in listing the advantages of the female version, since they are almost identical. The only difference is in the size and small differences in the anatomical fixing structure of the frame.
Let’s go over the main advantages of the boots:
- Agility Knit 2.0 snug fit upper
- 360 Agility Bandage System without a lace, working like a sports bandage;
- Torsion Tape for a secure fit of the foot;
- lining their textiles and synthetic material;
- Dual Lock Collar ankle sock;
- Extremely lightweight Sprintframe outsole with unique spike configuration.
Adidas ACE 17.3 FG
Now let’s take a budget model from another collection. The main feature of this model is the combination of natural and artificial leather. Moreover, natural leather was used to strengthen the toe area with a raised toe. Another important feature is the special structure of the sole, adapted to the female structure of the foot. This also includes the unique placement of the studs for maximum maneuverability and quick bursts.
These are the women’s boots we chose for our readers, which seem to us to be the best of the fresh collections from leading brands. Write in the comments which models you run in and which ones you would like to try in the game. We will try to review them in the near future.