Today we take a look at one of the most sophisticated and agile models in the Nike Hypervenom family, boasting both a suite of cutting-edge technologies from the Nike Sport Research Lab, and a very bold design that evokes some pleasant emotions. So let’s get straight to the point. We have the latest Nike Hypervenom Phantom II Neymar in our review today, which we will try to go through in more detail.
This Nike Hypervenom boot is the pinnacle of today’s capabilities, achieved by the best Nike designers. Of course, this does not mean that there is no better place. There are many places, but Phantom II combined the developments that are most relevant today for football players aimed exclusively at high results.
To understand what we are talking about, we suggest going through the main technologies that were involved in this new product:
- Synthetic upper made by NikeSkin technologyproviding an adaptive fit and superior ball control.
- Ribbed structure the surface of the base material guarantees a high-quality processing of the ball.
- Nike All Conditions Control Coating makes it possible to reliably control the ball in any weather.
- Dynamic Fi elastic toet, located in the ankle area, guarantees perfect support and additional fixation for the foot.
- Flywire anchorage threads – the main tool for secure fixation, as well as a tight fit of the foot.
- Perforated footbed The die-cast construction reduces the pressure from the cleats and provides the player with reliable cushioning.
- Resistant to any load nylon sole with Pebax technology, it provides excellent support and cushioning on any kind of lawn.
- Solid, heel-fixing heel counter.
- Side-tucked lacing, freeing up more area for handling the ball.
Separately, it should be said that the Nike Hypervenom Phantom II Neymar today is available with different types of soles. That is, each player can choose for himself the ideal configuration of studs in relation to the type of lawn on which he has to play or train. I would like to add that each configuration has a well-thought-out arrangement of pimples of different shapes, which provides reliable grip on the field, and also helps to reduce the load on the player’s legs.
Let’s summarize. The novelty not only looks good, but also absorbed the best developments of the company in the technological part. The Phantom II model was developed with the Brazilian striker, which already speaks of its focus on attacking football. This is confirmed by both the extremely light weight of the boots, and all the technologies used to maintain perfect ball control at high speeds. In general, I liked the model very much, so it remains to test their strength with time, and in terms of convenience, they show themselves only from the best side.