We all know sports companies love to resurrect legendary boot models that were previously announced to be discontinued or replaced by another boot line. So it happened with the Adidas Predator collection, in which many famous football players who are already on a well-deserved rest today played successfully.
Yes, a lot of football feats have been done in these boots, but you might ask, what does modern football have to do with 2021? The thing is, the Adidas company decided on the old glory to raise even more noise by releasing new models. If you don’t know, read our reviews:
- The return of the legendary Adidas Predator boots
- Review of the Adidas Predator 18 + FG football boots
- Affordable Predator 18.1 boots: an overview of the new items
And you understand that this is just the beginning. This is a common activity before the New Year, which will also continue after the New Year holidays for almost a whole year, or even more. It depends on how the new models will be sold out.
So let’s form some solid reasons why you can buy yourself some Adidas Predator boots. We would highlight the following points:
- these boots will be in trend for a long time;
- the model line will constantly develop and improve;
- These boots have a long and successful history;
- the manufacturer retains the classic image even in new models;
- new products will introduce advanced technologies;
- many advertising and sports events will be held around the new products;
- it is an opportunity to correspond to the football fashion (it has something in common with the first point).
What else would you add here? If you have ideas, write them in the comments. Of course, let’s not forget that new items will always be put up for sale at an inflated price and this is perhaps a serious minus, which for many will cross out all our arguments. But let’s hope for profitable promotions and for the rapid growth of the range of boots, because with the release of each new item, the previous model drops in price.